Saturday, April 15, 2017

Last Call for Easter!

Alrighty, who else left everything Easter for the last minute?  I know I'm not alone! 
I did a quick #targetrun  and got lucky with finding some cute items. 

We normally don't do a big family gathering but I did want to make a traditional Easter dinner.  I'm planning to try out a Pinterest recipe for Balsamic Brown Sugar Lamb Chops and serving it with some organic mashed golden potatoes.  The supermarket must have known I was coming because I found the lamb on sale, yas!  And we can't forget dessert.  My go to is always carrot cake, yum!  

Check out my Pinterest Easter Board for some last minute ideas you can try, and don't forget to watch my YouTube video to see the items I scored.  

Hope you all have a lovely Easter! xo


No comments:

Post a Comment