Tuesday, September 13, 2011

{Deal Alert} Ulta Salon Microzone

I knew ULTA Beauty offered salon services but I didn't know the services went beyond hair styling. 

I'm intrigued by their MicroZone Treatments

~ Flash Exfoliation fights fine lines, age spots, and dull skin
~ Eye Rescue treats dark circles, crow's feet, and tired eyes
~ Blackhead Relief relieves breakouts, congestion, and oily shine
~ Lip Renewal soothes dry, rough, and chapped lips

I could definitely spare 20 minutes for a mini beauty fix... and for $20! 

It gets better!!! 

First time guests only. Cannot be combined 
with other salon offers. Valid 9/4/11-9/24/11.













If you find yourself too busy before their $10 special ends,
the MicroZone Treatments are regularly on sale 
Monday through Wednesday for only $15.

Has anyone tried this? I plan on going soon

No comments:

Post a Comment